Monday, July 19, 2010

Week 1 at Maya Springboard

Hello, today officially starts my journey at animation mentor! I had my first Q&A with my mentor today, it was great to meet everyone in my class and hear their voices. I have 4 classmates that are all from other countries which includes : Spain, France, Swindon! This week is basically meet and greet and the real work starts next week. I can't wait! By the way, I'm going to try to write in Chinese so my family in China could keep up with my progress :) This week we learned about the basic interface of Maya and our assignment was to use Maya tools to create and place different objects on a shelf that's provided by AM. It was easy, but was very helpful to understand how to move things around.

大家好! 今天是我第一天在我的3D动画学校! 我见 到了我的老师和同学,他们都是很好的人,非常高兴的人。我是为一在美国住的学生,其他的同学都是从外国来的。有的是从西班牙来的,有的是从法国来的。这个星期只是间面,下个星期我们开始正常的上课。我会每星期写下来我学校的进步 :)



No comments:

Post a Comment